Safeguard your business with our access control systems.
An Access Control System is your first line of defence against unauthorised entry. Your basic security measure must include the ability to monitor and control who enters your premises and when they are allowed on site.
Access Control detects and records a log of personnel or material entering and leaving the premises. This security system will only allow entry through PIN operation, access card and finger print recognition.
Our access control solutions can safeguard your commercial premises by:
- Detecting unauthorised access and activity at your premises
- Monitoring and controlling personnel who enter and exit the site
- Allowing you to review authorised access activity and validate authorised times
Access control systems designed for your business needs.
We will inspect your premises and design an access control system to meet the needs of your business. We can supply and install the following types of access controls:
- Key cards and readers
- Key pads
- Fingerprint scanner
- Electronic lock
We will position our access control devices around the perimeter of your property, including entry points such as:
- Front doors
- Pedestrian and vehicular gates
- General building entry points
- Doors into sensitive rooms
- Photoelectric beams
- Other special areas within a building that require restricted access
Find out more about our access control systems.
To find out more about our access control systems, give us a call on 1300 13 40 33.